Wilwood 120-6804 Forged Dynalite Caliper, 1.38 Inch Piston / 1.25 Disc
Dirt Late Model, Four Caliper Pistons, 1.38" Piston Diameter, 1.25" Rotor Thickness, Gray
The Forged Billet Dynalite has wide spread application over many forms over motorsports. It serves as the base model in the majority of Wilwood's Bolt-On Disc Brake Kits. The latest applied developments and innovations in caliper design and manufacturing processes have resulted in substantial improvements in strength and performance over all comparable models.
Get a guaranteed taller pedal and better stopping power with these calipers! New forged design for rotors measuring 10" - 13.06" diameter. Includes 4 stainless steel pistons and a 1/8" NPT inlet. Mounting centers are 5-1/4" apart.
Pads not included.
Catalog Correction: These calipers will work with 10" - 13.06" O.D. rotors.
ApplicationDriving Environment / Application Duty
- Street Rods (Heavy Duty)
- Street Performance (Heavy Duty)
- Rally (Medium Duty)
- Road Race (Medium Duty)
- Late Model Dirt (Heavy Duty)
- Drag Racing (Heavy Duty)
- Northeast Modified (Medium Duty)
- Open Wheel (Medium Duty)
- Off Road (Medium Duty)
- Bridge plates extend the service life of the caliper body & dampens vibrations
- High temp seals and stainless steel pistons to eliminate corrosion and retard heat transfer from the pads
- Internal fluid passages eliminate the need for external tubes
- Four corner bleed screws allow one caliper to be mounted in any front, rear, right, or left position
- Black anodized finish to resist corrosion
- Wilwood FDL Data Sheet (PDF)
- Inlet: 1/8" NPT
- Mounting Centers: 5-1/4"
- Mount Hole Size: 0.39"
- Mount Side: Universal
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Wilwood 120-6814 Forged Dynalite Caliper, 1.75 Inch Piston / 1.25 Disc
Wilwood 120-6806 Forged Dynalite Caliper, 1.38 Piston / .81 Inch Disc
Wilwood 120-6808 Forged Dynalite Caliper, 1.38 Piston / .38 Inch Disc
Wilwood 120-15255 Forged Dynalite Caliper, 1.38 Piston/1 Inch
Wilwood 120-11783-BK Forged Narrow Superlite 4 Radial Mount Caliper
Wilwood 120-13338-RD AERO4 Radial Mount Caliper, 1.12 / 1.10 Inch
Wilwood 120-11576 FNDL Caliper, 3.50 Inch Mount, 1.38 Piston/1.25 Disc
Wilwood 120-11572 Forged Narrow Dynalite Caliper 1.75 In Pis .81 In Ro
Wilwood 120-13235 Forged Superlite 6 Radial Mount RH Caliper, 1.25
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
We offer a guide to follow when selecting a new set of brake pads for your race car. It's important to know the friction quality and pad size before selecting a new set of racing pads.