Wilwood 120-5343 D52 Single Piston Floater Caliper, GM III, 2.38/.810
- Features a stainless steel pistons for increased fluid protection
- All material is properly placed to fortify all load bearing points
- Includes high temperature seals for controlled retraction which provides improved driver feel
- The exclusive triple bridge configuration provides increase in clamping force over standard twin bridge calipers
- Calipers have a 2.38" diameter and have a smaller external contour than the larger 2.75" diameter piston calipers
Wilwoods GM III caliper represents the latest refinements in caliper design and manufacturing through the use of solid modeling and stress simulation programs. The result is the most rigid, highest torque, lightweight aluminum caliper in its class.
These tight grained, high density aircraft alloy aluminum castings are fully machined, assembled and tested in-house by fully trained technicians at Wilwood to assure top quality and peak performance.
- Exclusive triple bridge configuration provides increase in clamping force over standard twin bridge calipers
- Material is properly placed to fortify all load bearing points
- 2.38" diameter piston calipers have a smaller external contour than the larger 2.75" diameter piston calipers
- Stainless steel pistons for increased fluid protection
- High temperature seals for controlled retraction which provides improved driver feel
1/8 Inch NPT Inlet
Wilwood Specs Sheet (Link)
Wilwood Data Sheet (PDF)
Item Details2.38" Piston/.81 Rotor
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
Getting started on the brakes and more!
We offer a guide to follow when selecting a new set of brake pads for your race car. It's important to know the friction quality and pad size before selecting a new set of racing pads.
This article demonstrates how to install a complete Winters quick change kit with additional parts including birdcages, brackets, and calipers for a modified race car.
Steve explains the process of installing Speedway calipers.