Wilwood 120-5288 D52 Single Piston Floater Caliper, GM III, 2.75/.810
Hobby Stock, Pavement Late Model, Single Caliper Pistons, 2.75" Piston Diameter, Aluminum, Gray
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Wilwoods GM III caliper represents the latest refinements in caliper design and manufacturing through the use of solid modeling and stress simulation programs. The result is the most rigid, highest torque, lightweight aluminum caliper in its class.
These tight grained, high density aircraft alloy aluminum castings are fully machined, assembled and tested in-house by fully trained technicians at Wilwood to assure top quality and peak performance.
- Exclusive triple bridge configuration provides increase in clamping force over standard twin bridge calipers
- Material is properly placed to fortify all load bearing points
- 2.38" diameter piston calipers have a smaller external contour than the larger 2.75" diameter piston calipers
- Stainless steel pistons for increased fluid protection
- High temperature seals for controlled retraction which provides improved driver feel
1/8 Inch NPT Inlet
Wilwood Specs Sheet (Link)
Wilwood Data Sheet (PDF)
Item Details2.75" Piston/.81" Rotor
More Like This
Wilwood 120-5861 D52 Single Piston Floater Caliper, GM III, 2.75/1.00
Wilwood 120-11573 Forged Narrow Mount Dynalite Caliper
Wilwood 120-13236 Forged Superlite 6 Radial Mnt. LH Caliper, 1.25 Disc
Wilwood 120-13238 Forged Superlite 6 Radial Mount LH Caliper, .81 Disc
Wilwood 120-13339 AERO4 Radial Mount Caliper, Black
Wilwood 120-3030-RS Grand National III RH Caliper, 6 Inch Mount
Wilwood 120-3031-RS Grand National III LH Caliper, 6 Inch Mount
Wilwood 120-6479-RS Grand National III LH Caliper, 3.5 Inch Mount
Wilwood 120-7197 D154 GM Metric Single Piston Floater Caliper
Wilwood 120-10128-P DP6 Six Lug Mount RH Caliper, 5.25 Inch Mount, Pol
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.