Willys Carbs WCD80541-E85 GM 602 Crate Motor 4 Barrel Carb, E85
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Pavement Late Model, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, E85 Fuel Type
- Specially designed for the GM 602 crate motor
- It is based on a 650 body and flows between 800-850 CFM
- Features the same baseplate as a 750 but has 1/8” smaller venturis
- Has a choke horn/tower removed for increased flow
- Made from lightweight aluminum with a zinc finish for added protection
If you are running the GM 602 crate motor, you need one of these Willy's four barrel carburetors. They are specifically built and dyno tuned to give you maximum power from your crate engine.
- Standard metering blocks
- Based on a 650 body, flows between 800-850 CFM
- Straight leg boosters
- Same baseplate as a 750 but has 1/8” smaller venturies
- Choke horn/tower removed for increased flow
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.