Wilcap Cad-350 Billet TH350 Cadillac Bell Housing Adapter Kit
- Will Adapts the GM TH350/BOP TH350 to Cadillac V8
- Kit complete kit with bell housing, flywheel, and hardware
- Specifically designed to fit the 1956-1968 Cadillac V8 engines
Easily retrofit your GM/BOP TH350 transmission to your favorite classic Cadillac! The Wilcap Billet adapter allows you to bolt on a GM TH350 or a Buick, Oldsmobile, Pontiac TH350 to your 1956-1968 Cadillac V8. Kit comes complete with adapter bell housing, flywheel, and all hardware needed for a successful install.
- Adapts GM TH350/BOP TH350 to Cadillac V8
- Fits 1956-1968 Cadillac V8 engines
- Complete kit with bell housing, flywheel, and hardware
- Sold each
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat from the Speedway Tech Team talks about our LS flexplate options for mating 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0L LS engines to TH350, TH400, and 700R4 transmissions.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.