WHEEL FIT MASTER KIT
The Wheel Fit allows for accurate measurement of correct backspacing or offset and wheel diameter by mounting a tire in an adjustable position on the car. This mock up tool can be mounted to the hub and clearances checked, all while turning the steering. Never buy the wrong wheels or compromise on generic fitment again. These are a must for custom offset wheel orders.
The Wheel Fit Ultimate Master Kit contains all faceplates to fit most all 4-, 5-, 6-, and 8-lug vehicles, including bolt circles ranging from 4-100mm up to 4-130mm, 5-100mm up to 5-5, 6-4.5 up to 6-5.5, and 8-6.5 up to 8-220mm. The Ultimate Master Kit also contains vertical extensions to extend the range of the tool to include 21" up to 28" tire bead diameter tires.
- For most 4, 5, 6 & 8 lug patterns
- Combines features of Pro 45 and Pro 56 kits, along with 8 lug faceplate and 21"-28" tire extensions
- 14"-28" tires (rim size)
- 6.5"-16" width of tires
- Sold as a kit
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Wheel Fit to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91065476 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Learn about finding the correct beadlock rings, lug-nut taper, wheel spacers, mud covers, and valve stems. This components are critical for safety.