Wheel Center for Stock Car 15 Inch Steel Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4
Whether you’re restoring a vintage circle-track car or just need to create a special wheel offset, Speedway offers separate steel wheel centers and rims for building custom wheels. Centers have a 12-5/8" O.D. and fit 15" shells.
- Strong 1/4” stamped steel construction for racing use
- Bare finish can be painted after assembly
- Welding is required to complete the wheel assembly
- 5 lug wheel pattern on a 5 x 4-3/4" bolt circle pattern
- 1/4” steel
- 5/8” Centering lip
- 1-7/8” from flange to back of centering lip
- 2-1/2” from flange to front of centering lip
- 3.290” I.D
- 12-5/8" O.D
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports shows off their premier 3-spoke Micro Hubs.
Tim talks about soem of the early Ford hubs & bearing components we offer.
This video shows you how to check your drive chain for damage, clean your drivetrain components, lubricate your chain and re-install on a Micro Sprint racecar.
After installing front brakes, Jeff is now ready for wheels and tires. See how a spacer is used to make his 15" wheels fit just right and a slick way to speed up the sanding and polishing process of the wheel dust caps.
Our hot rod expert takes you through his ford I beam axle setup. Follow as he sets up the front end on his split wishbone front suspension Model A.