Wheel Center for Stock Car 15 Inch Steel Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4
Whether you’re restoring a vintage circle-track car or just need to create a special wheel offset, Speedway offers separate steel wheel centers and rims for building custom wheels. Centers have a 12-5/8" O.D. and fit 15" shells.
- Strong 1/4” stamped steel construction for racing use
- Bare finish can be painted after assembly
- Welding is required to complete the wheel assembly
- 5 lug wheel pattern on a 5 x 4-3/4" bolt circle pattern
- 1/4” steel
- 5/8” Centering lip
- 1-7/8” from flange to back of centering lip
- 2-1/2” from flange to front of centering lip
- 3.290” I.D
- 12-5/8" O.D
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Wheel Center for Stock Car 15 Inch Steel Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2
PEM Racing Partial Grand National Hub, 5 on 4.75
Speedway Grand National Rear Hub Kits
Speedway Grand National Rear Hub, 5 on 5 Inch
Speedway Grand National Rear Hub, 5 on 4-3/4 Inch
Winters Grand National Replacement Hub Assembly, 5 on 4-3/4 Inch
Winters Performance 1750 Grand National Hub Assembly, 5 on 5 Inch
Lightweight Steel GN Rear Hub
Winters Performance 2255C-9120 Grand National Hub Kit, 5 on 5 Inch
Grand National Hub Kit
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports shows off their premier 3-spoke Micro Hubs.
Tim talks about soem of the early Ford hubs & bearing components we offer.
This video shows you how to check your drive chain for damage, clean your drivetrain components, lubricate your chain and re-install on a Micro Sprint racecar.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!