Weld Racing Wide 5 XL 15 x 12 Wheel, Non Beadlock, 4 Inch Backspace
Dirt Late Model, Sprint Car, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Aluminum, 12" Width, 4" Wheel Backspace
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Cold drawn rim halves made from proprietary aluminum alloy. Lighter and stronger. Exclusive "roll forged" rim lip increases bead seat. Strength keeps rim ridged and round. Forged coined lug holes - dual patterned for longevity and durability.
- Features light weight and ultra high strength .155" 6061-T6 aluminum alloy rim shell
- Exclusive "Roll Forged" rim lip increases bead seat strength - keeps rim shell rigid and round on the roughest racing surfaces
- Integral Ultra Tab Mud Cover eliminates the added weight of a Bead-Loc ring
- Innter Bead-Loc ring 100% CNC machined from forged 6061-T6
- Coined lugh holes for durability
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article. Racing Wheel Principles.
More Like This
Weld Racing 571-5214 Wide 5 Wheel, 15 x 12 Inch, 4 Inch Offset
Weld Racing Wide 5 XL 15 x 14 Wheel, Non Beadlock, 4 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing Wide 5 XL 15 x 12 Wheel, Non Beadlock, 5 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing Wide 5 XL 15 x 14 Wheel, Non Beadlock, 5 Inch Backspace
Weld Wide 5 HS Wheel with Outer Beadlock, 15 x 14, 4 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing Wide 5 HS Wheel-XL with Bead-loc, 15 x 14 In, 4 In BS
Weld Racing 15 x 8 In Sprint Car Direct Mount Front Wheel, 5 In Offset
Weld 735B-51536 15x15 Magnum 42-Spline Wheel, 6 In Offset, Beadlock
Weld Splined Left Rear Wheel - 15x14, 5 Inch Offset Inner Beadlock
Weld Racing 735-515B36 Inner Bead Lock, 15x15, 6 Inch Wheel Backspace
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.