Weld Racing 93-510348 Rodlite Wheel, 15 X 10, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Universal Fit, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Aluminum, 10" Width, 4.5" Wheel Backspace, Polished
- Features a brilliantly polished show finish
- A push-through center cap included with each wheel
- They are precision crafted from cold forged aluminum
- Has genuine Weld Quality in iconic designs for the performance enthusiast
- The revolutionary two piece cold-forged and welded construction is lighter and stronger than cast construction
Innovative design with traces of the classic wheel of the past! Precision crafted of cold forged aluminum. Brilliantly polished and guaranteed tubeless. Push-through center cap included with each wheel. Center is drilled for 4-1/2" (Ford) and 4-3/4" (GM) bolt patterns.
- Genuine Weld Quality in iconic designs for the performance enthusiast
- Revolutionary two piece cold-forged and welded construction is lighter and stronger than cast construction
- Brilliantly polished show finish
- Push-thru center cap included
- Valve stem included
- Made in Kansas City, USA
Hex and 3-bar knockoff center covers are sold separately.
Item Details4-1/2" Back Space
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Weld Racing 93-46346 Rodlite Wheel, 14 X 6, 3-1/2 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing 93-57346 Rodlite Wheel, 15 X 7, 3-1/2 Inch Backspace
Weld 93-54342 Rodlite 15 Inch Wheel, 15x4, 1-7/8 Backspace
Weld Racing 93-58348 Rodlite Wheel, 15 X 8, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing 93-515348 Rodlite Wheel, 15 X 15, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing 93-56346 Rodlite Wheel, 15 X 6, 3-1/2 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing 77HB-8090B61A 18 In. RT-S77 Front Wheel For G-Comp Nova
Weld Racing 90-510348 Draglite Wheel, 15x10, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing 90-57348 Draglite Wheel, 15x7, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing 90-58348 Draglite Wheel, 15x8, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the Rocket Racing Deep Angle Spinner Knock-Offs she installed on her 1933 Ford 5-Window Coupe.