Garage Sale - Weld Racing 15 Inch Magnum Sprint Spline Bead-Loc
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Weld Racing to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 81573551424 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Weld Racing 15" diameter splined left rear sprint car wheel with outer beadlock with no cover. Cast aluminum center, tough cold-forged aluminum alloy rim halves. Lightweight yet strong. Fully polished, guaranteed tubeless. Replacement halves available for quick repair or size change.
- 15" x 14", 4" offset
- Exceeds USAC Wheel Standards and specifications for all racing series
- Forged aluminum alloy center, splined and 100% CNC machined to exacting tolerances for perfect balance
- Exclusive gold anodized finish retains a "New Look" finish
- Exclusive "Roll Forged" rim lip increases bead seat strength-keeps rim rigid and round on the most abusive racing surfaces
- Made in Kansas City, USA
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Bassett Pony-Mini Stock 13 Inch Wheel - 13x7, 4 on 4 1/4, Black
Speedway IMCA Approved 15 Inch Wheel 15x8, 5 on 4-1/2, Non-Beadlock
Speedway IMCA 15 Inch Wheel 15x8, 5 on 4-3/4 Inch, Non-Beadlock
Speedway IMCA Approved 15 Inch Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 5, Non-Beadlock
Bassett IMCA Approved 15 Inch Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 4 1/2, Beadlock
Bassett IMCA Certified 15 Inch Wheels, 15x8, 5 on 4-1/2, Non-Beadlock
Black Circle Track 15 Inch Wheel, 15x7, 5 on 4-1/2, Non-Beadlock
Bassett Chrome 15 Inch Wheel - 15x8, 5 on 5 D-Hole, Non Beadlock
Black Circle Track 15 Inch Wheel, 15x7, 5 on 4 3/4, Non-Beadlock
White Circle Track 15 Inch Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 5, Non-Beadlock
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
by TimTim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.