Weiand 9242 Action Plus Aluminum Water Pump w/Twisted Snout Design
396 Chevy Big Block V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8, Long Water Pump Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Weiand to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Weiand's light weight, performance aluminum mechanical Action-Plus water pumps give a weight saving of 30% to 50% over stock cast-iron pumps. These pumps have been completely redesigned for better performance and utilize our exclusive "twisted snout" look and feature a premium quality bearing and seal that have twice the load capacity of stock pumps. Weiand's exclusive housing counterbore keeps the bearing form "walking" out. All pumps are designed with the necessary bracket bosses and water connections to fit popular street applications.
- Lightweight aluminum
- CNC Machined
- Heavy duty shaft with 5/8 pilot
- Six-blade stamped steel anti-cavitation impellers for maximum water flow necessary on street applications
- 100% leak tested
- The BEST value in water pumps on the market. Unbelievably LOW prices
- New twisted snout design for updated style
- Permanent mold castings for improved appearance
- Extra Heavy Duty 1/2" thick pulley hubs for maximum durability are dual drilled to fit more applications
- Zinc plated back covers and hardware for long life and corrosion resistance
More Like This
Weiand 9212 Action Plus Aluminum Water Pump w/Twisted Snout Design
Weiand 9224 Team G Aluminum Water Pump w/Twisted Snout Design
Weiand 9243 Team G Aluminum Water Pump w/Twisted Snout Design
Weiand 9212P Action +Plus Aluminum BBC Short Water Pump, Polished
Weiand 9242P Action +Plus Aluminum BBC Long Water Pump, Polished
Weiand 9223 Team G Aluminum Water Pump w/Twisted Snout Design, Adj.
Weiand 9208 Action Plus Aluminum Water Pump w/Twisted Snout Design
Weiand 9222 Team G Aluminum Water Pump w/Twisted Snout Design
Weiand 9240 Action Plus Aluminum Water Pump w/Twisted Snout Design
Weiand 9241 Team G Aluminum Water Pump w/Twisted Snout Design
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Common small block Chevy engines were designed with two styles of water pumps. Before you purchase a new pump, it's important to determine whether you have a short or long style pump.
Check here for a few simple images to help identify your Chevy water pump.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.