Weiand 9224 Team G Aluminum Water Pump w/Twisted Snout Design
396 Chevy Big Block V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8, Short Water Pump Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Weiand to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Weiand Team G water pumps are ideally suited for racing. These pumps have been completely redesigned for better performance and utilize our exclusive "twisted snout" look. New, not rebuilt, they are designed from the outset with premium features that will assure reliable and consistent engine cooling performance. We believe that these are the finest racing mechanical water pumps on the market today. One look will convince you of the superior design and performance capabilities of the Weiand Team G water pump line-up.
- Lightweight aluminum
- CNC Machined
- 3/4" shaft and pilot
- Eight-blade cast anti-cavitation impeller
- 100% leak tested
- The BEST value in water pumps on the market. Unbelievably LOW prices
- New twisted snout design for updated style
- Permanent mold castings for improved appearance
- Extra Heavy Duty 1/2" thick pulley hubs for maximum durability are dual drilled to fit more applications
- Zinc plated back covers and hardware for long life and corrosion resistance
More Like This
Weiand 9212 Action Plus Aluminum Water Pump w/Twisted Snout Design
Weiand 9243 Team G Aluminum Water Pump w/Twisted Snout Design
Weiand 9242 Action Plus Aluminum Water Pump w/Twisted Snout Design
Weiand 9212P Action +Plus Aluminum BBC Short Water Pump, Polished
Weiand 9242P Action +Plus Aluminum BBC Long Water Pump, Polished
Weiand 9223 Team G Aluminum Water Pump w/Twisted Snout Design, Adj.
Weiand 9208 Action Plus Aluminum Water Pump w/Twisted Snout Design
Weiand 9222 Team G Aluminum Water Pump w/Twisted Snout Design
Weiand 9240 Action Plus Aluminum Water Pump w/Twisted Snout Design
Weiand 9241 Team G Aluminum Water Pump w/Twisted Snout Design
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Common small block Chevy engines were designed with two styles of water pumps. Before you purchase a new pump, it's important to determine whether you have a short or long style pump.
Check here for a few simple images to help identify your Chevy water pump.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.