Weiand 8126P Street Warrior Intake Manifold 1987-96 w/ Iron Head SBC
Carbureted Fuel System Type, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, One Carburetor Quantity, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Weiand to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Don't settle for weak performance. The all new SB Chevy Street Warrior delivers brutal low-end torque and killer horsepower throughout useable RPM range! The battleground has changed in the performance world. Most of the intakes on the market were developed 20+ years ago when typical engines were 283-350 cubic inches. Not so anymore. With the popularity of larger stroker engines and more efficient cylinder head and cam designs came the need for intake manifolds to support these combinations. Designed with Computational Fluid Dynamics software, the Street Warrior intake rises to the challenge and delivers the performance to conquer the competition! Want maximum horsepower and torque from Today's engines? Choose Street Warrior!
- Universal dual pattern carb flange accepts spread bore (Quadrajets) and square bore carbs
- Runner geometry optimized using Computational Fluid Dynamics software for even fuel &?air distribution
- Sand cast aluminum construction precision CNC machined delivering highest value manifolds on the market & more power for your dollar
- Low rise dual plane design delivering street friendly power and torque across the useable RPM range
- All new, optimized design for today''s higher output small block engines
- Idle to 5,500 RPM band
More Like This
Weiand 8170P Intake Manifold Non-EGR 262-400ci, Cast Iron Heads
Weiand 8126 Street Warrior Intake Manifold 283-406ci
Weiand 8170 Speed Warrior Intake Manifold non/EGR 262ci-400ci
Edelbrock 21041 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads, Pol
Edelbrock 21043 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads, Black
Edelbrock 2104 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads
Weiand 7540P Polished Stealth Ram Intake 1957-86, 262-400 SB Chevy V8
Weiand 7540 Stealth Ram Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy V8
Weiand 8501 Speed Warrior Intake Manifold non/EGR 262ci-400ci
Edelbrock 3706 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.