Weiand 8125P Intake Manifold 1955-86, 1987 & Later w/ Aluminum Heads
Carbureted Fuel System Type, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, One Carburetor Quantity, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Weiand to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Don't settle for weak performance. The all new SB Chevy Street Warrior delivers brutal low-end torque and killer horsepower throughout useable RPM range! The battleground has changed in the performance world. Most of the intakes on the market were developed 20+ years ago when typical engines were 283-350 cubic inches. Not so anymore. With the popularity of larger stroker engines and more efficient cylinder head and cam designs came the need for intake manifolds to support these combinations. Designed with Computational Fluid Dynamics software, the Street Warrior intake rises to the challenge and delivers the performance to conquer the competition! Want maximum horsepower and torque from Today's engines? Choose Street Warrior!
- Idle to 5,500 RPM band
- Universal dual pattern carb flange accepts spread bore (Quadrajets) and square bore carbs
- Runner geometry optimized using Computational Fluid Dynamics software for even fuel &?air distribution
- Sand cast aluminum construction precision CNC machined delivering highest value manifolds on the market & more power for your dollar
- Low rise dual plane design delivering street friendly power and torque across the useable RPM range
- All new, optimized design for today's higher output small block engines
- Port Size: 1.84 height 1.12" width
More Like This
Weiand 8125 Street Warrior Intake Manifold 283-406ci
Weiand 8120P Polished Intake Manifold Non-EGR 262-400ci, 55-86 Heads
Weiand 8501 Speed Warrior Intake Manifold non/EGR 262ci-400ci
Weiand 7540P Polished Stealth Ram Intake 1957-86, 262-400 SB Chevy V8
Weiand 7540 Stealth Ram Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy V8
Weiand 8120 Street Warrior Intake Manifold non/EGR 262ci-400ci
Edelbrock 21011 Performer 1955-86 Small Block Chevy, Intake Polished
Edelbrock 71011 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 2101 Performer 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7501 Performer RPM Air-Gap Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.