Weiand 396-502 B/B Chevy 6-71 Supercharger Blower Kit, Polished
You have to admit that there's nothing cooler than a blown street engine. These street blower kits include rectangular port intake, drive pulleys and belt, new 6-71 supercharger, 2 four barrel carb adaptors and all hardware needed to install the kit.
- New CNC machined case and rotors
- Matched gear sets for precise rotor alignment
- 100% tested
- 35 Tooth Lower Pulley
- 38 Tooth Upper Pulley
- 8% underdrive
- Requires a small cap distributor for supercharger case clearance
- Available in plain or polished
805-7483 Instructions (PDF)
- Install Note (PDF)
- On the lower drive in front of the harmonic balancer there is a 2-V pulley that is 1-1/4" thick that goes on first, and then the blower belt drive pulley that is 3-1/2" deep or thick. Therefore, you will need to allow 4-3/4" from the balancer, plus room to install the belt when considering this part.
- This product is discontinued.
More Like This
Weiand 7583P Standard Deck BB Chevy Polished Street Supercharger Kit
Speedmaster BBC BLOWER KIT 454-502 Chevy 6-71 Supercharger
Weiand 7741-1 Pro-Street Supercharger Kit, Big Block Chevy
Weiand 7035 Coupler Nose Drive To Supercharger
Weiand 7062 Coupler Nose Drive to Supercharger
Dyer's Blowers PLAIN SBC 4-71 Supercharger Kit, Plain
Dyer's Blowers SBC 4-71 Supercharger Kit, Polished
Dyer's Blowers BLACK SBC 4-71 Supercharger Kit, Black
Edelbrock 15879 E-Force 8 Rib Belt Drive Upgrade Kit, Coyote 5.0L
Edelbrock 15416 E-Force Supercharger, GM E-Rod LC9, Truck Offset
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
Rebuilding a carburetor or renewing it is not as hard or intimidating as it looks. This article will guide you through the steps using a Holley rebuild kit.