Walker Z-Ac496-1 Z-Series 1941 Ford Dlx Radiator/Condser Chevy Engine
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with Big Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install w/ no modifications to grille or grille shell
- Use Walker Fan Shroud Style A
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsWith A/C Condenser
Condenser Fittings: #6 and #8 O-ring design
Condenser Refrigerant: R-12 or R-134a
Notes1/8" NPT fittings for transmission cooler. 1/4" NPT fitting for drain. 2.00" wide mounting feet on both sides. 5/8"-18 and 3/4"-16 inverted flare fittings for A/C.
More Like This
Walker Z-AC497-1 Z-Series 39 DL/40-41 Ford PU Rad/Condser Chevy Engine
Walker Z-497-1 Radiator-Ford Chassis/Chevy Engine, 39 DL/40-41 Pickup
Walker Z-489-1 42-52 Ford F100 Radiator w/o AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker AC489-1 1942-52 Ford F100 Radiator w/ AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker Z-493-1 Z-Series 1942-1948 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker C-496-1 Cobra 1941 Ford Deluxe Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker Z-Ac493-1 Z-Series 1942-48 Ford Radiator/Condenser Chevy Engine
Walker BZAC-489-1 Z-Series 1942-47 Ford F100 Radiator/Condser for Ford
Walker B-C496-1 Cobra 1941 Ford Deluxe Radiator for Ford Engine
Walker B-Z-Ac493-1 Z-Series 1942-48 Ford Radiator/Condser Ford Engine