Walker Z-493-1 Z-Series 1942-1948 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with Big Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Works with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Notes1/8" NPT fittings for transmission cooler. 1/4" NPT fitting for drain. 1.75" wide mounting feet on both sides.
More Like This
Griffin Radiators 4-242BX-AAX 1942-48 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy V8
Walker C-493-1 Cobra 1942-1948 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker Z-Ac493-1 Z-Series 1942-48 Ford Radiator/Condenser Chevy Engine
Walker B-Z-Ac493-1 Z-Series 1942-48 Ford Radiator/Condser Ford Engine
Walker Z-520-1 1947-1953 Chevy Pickup Radiator w/o A/C Condenser
Walker Z-513-1 Z-Series 1946-48 Chevrolet Radiator
Walker Z-Ac513-1 Z-Series 1946-48 Chevrolet Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
Walker C-AC513-1 Cobra 1946-1948 Chevrolet Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
Walker Z-Ac496-1 Z-Series 1941 Ford Dlx Radiator/Condser Chevy Engine
Walker Z-514-1 Z-Series 1954 Chevy Pick-Up Radiator