Garage Sale - Walker Z-Series 1941 Ford Deluxe Radiator For Chevy Engine
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Walker Radiator Works to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP28669 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This radiator is garage sale priced because the lower outlet and the filler were damaged in shipping.
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with Big Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install w/ no modifications to grille or grille shell
- Use Walker Fan Shroud Style A
More Like This
Walker B-Z-495-1 Z-Series 1937-1939 Ford Engine Standard Radiator
Walker B-Z-498-1 Z-Series 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
Walker B-Z-Ac487-2 Z-Series 30-31 Model A Radiator/Condser Ford Engine
Walker B-Z-Ac494-1 Z-Series 1936 Ford Radiator & Condenser-Ford Engine
Walker Z-556-1 53-56 Ford F100 Radiator w/o AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker Z-AC495-1 Z-Series 37-39 Ford Radiator & Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker Z-AC497-1 Z-Series 39 DL/40-41 Ford PU Rad/Condser Chevy Engine
Walker Z-AC487-1 Z-Series 28-29 Model A Radiator/Condser Chevy Engine
Walker Z-AC487-2 Z-Series 30-31 Model A Radiator/Condser Chevy Engine
Walker C-496-1 Cobra 1941 Ford Deluxe Radiator for Chevy Engine
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.