Walker B-Z-498-1 Z-Series 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with Big Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Works with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells
- 4-row copper core w/ brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Use Walker Fan Shroud Style B
Small Block Ford engines can take advantage of the less expensive and more readily available "Chevy" radiators by using a passenger side inlet water pump (such as our 910-15544) and get additional steering box/fuel pump clearance to boot!
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Notes1/8" NPT fittings for transmission cooler. 1/4" NPT fitting for drain. 1.50" wide mounting feet on both sides.
More Like This
Walker B-C-498-1 Cobra 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
Walker Z-Ac498-1 Z-Series 33-34 Ford Radiator & Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker Z-498-1 Z-Series 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker B-Z-494-1 Z-Series 1936 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
Walker B-Z-Ac494-1 Z-Series 1936 Ford Radiator & Condenser-Ford Engine
Walker C-498-1 Cobra 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker Z-494-1 Z-Series 1936 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker Z-Ac494-1 Z-Series 36 Ford Radiator & AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker B-Z-491-2 Z-Series 1932 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
Walker Z-498-1 FH Flathead V8 1933-1934 Ford Radiator