Walker Z-Ac498-1 Z-Series 33-34 Ford Radiator & Condenser-Chevy Engine
- Has a 4-row copper core w/ brass tanks
- Includes 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Radiator uses a 15-18 lb. radiator cap and has a brass drain cock
- There are vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- Designed to work with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with Big Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Works with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells
- 4-row copper core w/ brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Use Walker Fan Shroud Style B
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsWith A/C Condenser
Condenser Fittings: #6 and #8 O-ring design
Condenser Refrigerant: R-12 or R-134a
Notes1/8" NPT fittings for transmission cooler. 1/4" NPT fitting for drain. 1.68" wide mounting feet on both sides. 5/8"-18 and 3/4"-16 inverted flare fittings for A/C.
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Walker Z-Ac510-1 Z-Series 1933 Chevy Master Radiator w/ AC Condenser
Walker Z-Ac493-1 Z-Series 1942-48 Ford Radiator/Condenser Chevy Engine
Walker B-Z-Ac487-2 Z-Series 30-31 Model A Radiator/Condser Ford Engine
Walker Z-Ac496-1 Z-Series 1941 Ford Dlx Radiator/Condser Chevy Engine
Walker Z-AC495-1 Z-Series 37-39 Ford Radiator & Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker Z-Ac488-1 Z-Series 35 Ford Radiator & AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker Z-AC497-1 Z-Series 39 DL/40-41 Ford PU Rad/Condser Chevy Engine
Walker Z-Ac504-1 Z-Series 1940-1941 Chevrolet Radiator w/ AC Condenser
Walker 497-1 Flathead V8 Ford Radiator-39 Deluxe Car, 1940 Pickup/Car
Walker B-C-487-1 Cobra 1928-1929 Ford Model A Radiator for Ford Engine
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
Tired of straightening damaged fins or replacing your new race radiator? Try protecting it with a sheet of Nomex honeycomb and let it take the beating instead of your expensive radiator.
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.