Walker Z-Ac488-1 Z-Series 35 Ford Radiator & AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
1935 Ford Model 48, 1935 Ford Sedan Delivery, 1935 Ford Model 50, Single Pass Radiator Style
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with Big Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Works with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install
- Use Walker Fan Shroud Style B
- Oil Cooler Fittings: 1/8" pipe thread
- Condenser Fittings: #6 and #8 O-ring design
- Condenser Refrigerant: R-12 or R-134a
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsWith A/C Condenser
Condenser Fittings: #6 and #8 O-ring design
Condenser Refrigerant: R-12 or R-134a
Notes1/8" NPT fittings for transmission cooler. 1/4" NPT fitting for drain. 2.50" wide mounting feet on both sides. 5/8"-18 and 3/4"-16 inverted flare fittings for A/C.
More Like This
Walker Z-488-1 Z-Series 1935 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker C-488-1 Cobra 1935 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Afco 1935 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1935 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
Speedway Chevy SBC/BBC Universal Aluminum Radiators
AFCO 80100N Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch Chevy
AFCO 80127NP Universal Fit Aluminum Radiator, 24-1/4 x 19 Inch, GM
AFCO 80103N Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 26 Inch Chevy
C&R Radiators Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 31 Inch
AFCO 80127N IMCA Style Chassis Standard Universal Radiator-24 In Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.