Walker Z-495-1 Z-Series 1937-1939 Ford Standard Radiator-Chevy Engine
37-39 Ford, Single Pass Radiator Style, Downflow Radiator Flow Direction, Copper/Brass, Painted
- Radiator use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Has a copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- There are vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- Includes heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Designed to be a simple bolt-in install with no modifications to grille or grille shell
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with Big Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install w/ no modifications to grille or grille shell
- Use Walker Fan Shroud Style E
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsCondenser Fittings: #6 and #8 O-ring design
Condenser Refrigerant: R-12 or R-134a
This item is in closeout status and as such, no manufacturer warranty is applicable or extended with its purchase.
Notes1/8" NPT fittings for transmission cooler. 1/4" NPT fitting for drain. 3.13" wide mounting feet on both sides.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Walker B-Z-495-1 Z-Series 1937-1939 Ford Engine Standard Radiator
Walker Z-AC495-1 Z-Series 37-39 Ford Radiator & Condenser-Chevy Engine
AFCO 1937-39 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO 1937-38 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Walker Z-AC497-1 Z-Series 39 DL/40-41 Ford PU Rad/Condser Chevy Engine
Griffin 7-70097 Deluxe Alum Radiator for 39-40 Ford w/Small Block Ford
Griffin 7-70102 Deluxe Alum Radiator for 39-40 Ford Chassis w/ SB
Walker 497-1 Flathead V8 Ford Radiator-39 Deluxe Car, 1940 Pickup/Car
Walker Z-497-1 Radiator-Ford Chassis/Chevy Engine, 39 DL/40-41 Pickup
AFCO 1939-40 Deluxe, 1940-41 Ford Truck Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
Tired of straightening damaged fins or replacing your new race radiator? Try protecting it with a sheet of Nomex honeycomb and let it take the beating instead of your expensive radiator.
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.