Walker Z-481-1 Z-Series 1917-23 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
17-23 Ford Model T, Single Pass Radiator Style, Copper, Upper Left Inlet Location, Painted
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with Big Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Chrome dummy filler neck in OEM location - accepts stock type caps & accessories
- Works with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells
- 4-row copper core w/ brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
- Top Inlet: Center (1-1/2")
- Bottom Outlet: Right (1-3/4")
- Oil Cooler Fittings: 1/8" pipe thread
- Mounting tabs are 2.25" wide (width of radiator) and each extends out 1.75" from the core. Tabs are 0.093" thick
- The center line of upper mounting tabs to the bottom of the lower tank is 17.750"
- Dimensions Front (Link) or Dimensions Back (Link)
Notes1/8" NPT fittings for transmission cooler. 1/4" NPT fitting for drain. 1.75" wide mounting feet on both sides.
More Like This
Speedway 1917-1923 T-Bucket Buffed Aluminum Radiator-Chevy Outlets
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker B-Z-4811 Z-Series 1917-1923 Ford Engine Model T Radiator
Walker B-C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Ford Engine
AFCO 1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Brassworks 10-27H T-Bucket Radiator
Speedway Chevy SBC/BBC Universal Aluminum Radiators
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Driver Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 26 Inch Tall, Driver Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
Cooling fan shrouds are a critical component of an effective cooling system. Want to know why you should shroud your fan? Click here to find out why it matters!
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.