Walker C-487-1 Cobra 1928-1929 Ford Model A Radiator for Chevy Engine
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Walker Cobra Series radiators boast a relatively thin, but efficient, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with mild Small Block engines with stock or low compression ratios. Each radiator is built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and standard mounting holes pre-stamped. Plus, all radiators feature a built-in oil cooler for use with automatic transmissions. They work with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells.
- Dummy filler neck in OEM location - accepts stock type caps & accessories
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 17 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install w/ no modifications to grille or grille shell
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
WarrantiesWalker is now extending their warranty on all Cobra Series radiators to a full ten years, affecting all Cobra Series units manufactured after January 1, 2007.
NotesIncludes 29 inch long 3/8 inch diameter return line. Transmission cooler fittings are 1/8 inch NPT.
More Like This
Walker Z-487-1 Z-Series 1928-29 Ford Model A Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker BC-Ac487-1 Cobra 1928-29 Model A Radiator/Condenser Ford Engine
Walker C-Ac487-1 Cobra 28-29 Model A Radiator & Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker B-C-487-1 Cobra 1928-1929 Ford Model A Radiator for Ford Engine
Walker BZ-487-1 Z-Series 1928-1929 Ford Engine Model A Radiator
Walker C-487-2 Cobra 1930-1931 Ford Model A Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker C-481-2 Cobra 1924-1927 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker C-491-2 Cobra 1932 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker C-503-1 Cobra 1939 Chevrolet Radiator
Walker C-510-1 Cobra 1933 Chevrolet Master Radiator