Walker B-Z-Ac487-1 Z-Series 28-29 Model A Radiator/Condser Ford Engine
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Walker Radiator Works to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 820BZAC4871 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with Big Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Works with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install w/ no modifications to grille or grille shell
Small Block Ford engines can take advantage of the less expensive and more readily available "Chevy" radiators by using a passenger side inlet water pump (such as our 910-15544) and get additional steering box/fuel pump clearance to boot!
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
Walker B-Z-Ac487-2 Z-Series 30-31 Model A Radiator/Condser Ford Engine
Walker Z-AC487-1 Z-Series 28-29 Model A Radiator/Condser Chevy Engine
Walker B-Z-Ac495-1 Z-Series 37-39 Ford Radiator, Condenser-Ford Engine
Walker Z-Ac505-1 Z-Series 1936 Chevrolet Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
Walker Z-Ac496-1 Z-Series 1941 Ford Dlx Radiator/Condser Chevy Engine
Walker Z-Ac498-1 Z-Series 33-34 Ford Radiator & Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker Z-Ac510-1 Z-Series 1933 Chevy Master Radiator w/ AC Condenser
Walker Z-Ac491-2 Z-Series 32 Ford Radiator & AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker Z-Ac502-1 Z-Series 1938 Chevrolet Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
Walker B-Z-Ac494-1 Z-Series 1936 Ford Radiator & Condenser-Ford Engine
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
Cooling fan shrouds are a critical component of an effective cooling system. Want to know why you should shroud your fan? Click here to find out why it matters!
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.