Walker B-C-Ac487-2 Cobra 1930-31 Model A Radiator/Condser Ford Engine
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Walker Radiator Works to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 820BCAC4872 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Walker Cobra Series radiators boast a relatively thin, but efficient, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with mild Small Block engines with stock or low compression ratios. Each radiator is built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and standard mounting holes pre-stamped. Plus, all radiators feature a built-in oil cooler for use with automatic transmissions. They work with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells.
- Dummy filler neck in OEM location - accepts stock type caps & accessories
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 17 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install w/ no modifications to grille or grille shell
Small Block Ford engines can take advantage of the less expensive and more readily available "Chevy" radiators by using a passenger side inlet water pump (such as our 910-15544) and get additional steering box/fuel pump clearance to boot!
With A/C Condenser
Condenser Fittings: #6 and #8 O-ring design
Condenser Refrigerant: R-12 or R-134a
WarrantiesWalker is now extending their warranty on all Cobra Series radiators to a full ten years, affecting all Cobra Series units manufactured after January 1, 2007.
More Like This
Walker C-Ac487-2 Cobra 1930-31 Model A Radiator/Condenser Chevy Engine
Walker C-Ac503-1 Cobra 1939 Chevrolet Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
Walker B-C-Ac491-2 Cobra 1932 Ford Engine Radiator w/ AC Condenser
Walker C-Ac497-1 Cobra Ford 39 DL, 40-41 PU Rad/Condenser Chevy Engine
Walker C-Ac498-1 Cobra 1933-1934 Ford Radiator, Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker C-Ac509-1 Cobra 1934-1935 Chevy Master Radiator w/ AC Condenser
Walker B-C-Ac497-1 Cobra Ford 39 DL/40 All Radiator/Condser Ford V8
Walker C-Ac487-1 Cobra 28-29 Model A Radiator & Condenser-Chevy Engine
Garage Sale - Walker C-Ac497-1 Cobra Ford 39 DL, 40-41 PU Rad/Condenser Chevy Engine
Walker C-Ac502-1 Cobra 1938 Chevrolet Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
Cooling fan shrouds are a critical component of an effective cooling system. Want to know why you should shroud your fan? Click here to find out why it matters!
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.