Walker B-C-498-1 Cobra 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
Walker Cobra Series radiators boast a relatively thin, but efficient, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with mild Small Block engines with stock or low compression ratios. Each radiator is built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and standard mounting holes pre-stamped. Plus, all radiators feature a built-in oil cooler for use with automatic transmissions. They work with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells.
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 17 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install w/ no modifications to grille or grille shell
- Use Walker Fan Shroud Style B
Small Block Ford engines can take advantage of the less expensive and more readily available "Chevy" radiators by using a passenger side inlet water pump (such as our 910-15544) and get additional steering box/fuel pump clearance to boot!
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
WarrantiesWalker is now extending their warranty on all Cobra Series radiators to a full ten years, affecting all Cobra Series units manufactured after January 1, 2007.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Walker Radiator Works to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 820BC4981 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Walker B-C-487-1 Cobra 1928-1929 Ford Model A Radiator for Ford Engine
Walker C-494-1 Cobra 1936 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker C-488-1 Cobra 1935 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker C-487-1 Cobra 1928-1929 Ford Model A Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker C-487-2 Cobra 1930-1931 Ford Model A Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker C-493-1 Cobra 1942-1948 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker C-504-1 Cobra 1940-1941 Chevrolet Radiator
Walker Z-481-1 Z-Series 1917-23 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker C-Ac493-1 Cobra 1942-1948 Ford Radiator, Condenser-Chevy Engine
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.
Tired of straightening damaged fins or replacing your new race radiator? Try protecting it with a sheet of Nomex honeycomb and let it take the beating instead of your expensive radiator.