Walker Z-520-1 1947-1953 Chevy Pickup Radiator w/o A/C Condenser
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with Big Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Simple bolt-in install
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Top Inlet: Center (1-1/2")
- Bottom Outlet: Right (1-3/4")
- Oil Cooler Fittings: 1/8" pipe thread
- Condenser Fittings: #6 and #8 O-ring design
- Condenser Refrigerant: R-12 or R-134a
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Notes1/8" NPT fittings for transmission cooler. 1/4" NPT fitting for drain. 1.25" wide mounting flanges on both sides.
More Like This
Walker Z-AC520-1 1947-1953 Chevy Pickup Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
Walker Z-Ac513-1 Z-Series 1946-48 Chevrolet Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
Walker Z-513-1 Z-Series 1946-48 Chevrolet Radiator
Walker Z-AC514-1 Z-Series 1954 Chevy Pick-Up Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
Walker Z-Ac493-1 Z-Series 1942-48 Ford Radiator/Condenser Chevy Engine
Walker Z-493-1 Z-Series 1942-1948 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker Z-489-1 42-52 Ford F100 Radiator w/o AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker B-Z-Ac493-1 Z-Series 1942-48 Ford Radiator/Condser Ford Engine
Walker C-520-1 Cobra 1947-1953 Chevy Pickup Radiator
Walker Z-514-1 Z-Series 1954 Chevy Pick-Up Radiator