Vintage Air 981412 Gen II Compac Universal Heat and Air Kit
Universal Fit, Universal Kits A/C Compatibility, Complete System A/C Kit Style, Drier Included
- Proudly made right here in the USA
- Features a safety switch and hose kit with dryer
- Includes a SD 508 Compressor w/ double V groove pulley
- Perfect for upgrading the outdated system in your classic ride
- Measures 20.5" wide left to right, 7.75" front to rear, and 9" tall
Trust your heating and cooling needs to Vintage Air! These universal heater/air conditioning kits are perfect for upgrading the outdated system in your classic ride or just adding a comfort necessity that was once not an option for your automobile. Regardless of the reason, these redesigned kits are sure to satisfy your needs, with all necessary components and detailed instructions included. Made in the USA.
- SD 508 Compressor w/ double V groove pulley (No compressor bracket)
- Hose Kit w/drier
- Safety switch
- Detailed instructions
- 20.5" wide left to right, 7.75" front to rear, and 9" tall
Note: The Gen II Compac Kit is sold without an A/C condenser.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. walks through the how-to of installing the Vintage Air A/C in her 1965 Ford Mustang.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. talks about the process of tearing down her 1965 Ford Mustang to make room for the Vintage Air A/C kit.
Learn about the functionality of key parts in a hot rod air conditioning system for install or diagnosing issues. We cover the condenser, compressor and more.
Speedway Product Manager Jeff K. talks about the old failing "Dealer Air" in his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery we've become familiar with, and the replacement unit from Vintage Air he got from Speedway Motors.
See how this natural fitting Speedway Motors stainless steel coolant expansion overflow tank is installed in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn tips on how to prep the canister for paint work and recommended paint brands to use for this project.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.