Vintage Air 971067 1966-67 Coronet/Charger W/A/C GenIV Surefit Ki
With Factory Air Conditioning A/C Compatibility, Complete System A/C Kit Style, Drier Included
- Specially designed for the 1966-67 Coronet/Charger with factory A/C
- Has Fly By Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tubes
- Features unlimited blower fan speed adjustment
- Comes with separate high capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
- It uses your factory system controls with exclusive Electronic Cable Converters
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Vintage Air Sure Fit Series - Custom Order Processing
This custom part is created specifically for your vehicle. Once we receive your order you will be contacted (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm CST) to obtain details about your car to ensure proper fitment and to finalize your order!
- Fully electronic operation
- Fly By Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tubes
- Infinite just right temperature air blending
- Unlimited blower fan speed adjustment
- High volume dehumidified defrost mode
- Separate high capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
- Copper/brass CuproBraze parallel flow heater coil
- Mounts behind the dash
- Uses your factory system controls with exclusive Electronic Cable Converters
- Flat steel firewall cover panel
Complete Kits include:
- Evaporator Kit
- Control Panel Conversion Kit
- Compressor Mounting Bracket
- Hose Kit
- Condenser Kit w/ Drier
- Safety Switch
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 45 business days for Vintage Air to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
What's In The Kit
Vintage Air 571067 1966-67 Dodge B-Body w/ Factory Air SureFit KtPart # 725571067Qty x 1
Condenser KitPart # 725971067.1Qty x 1
CompressorPart # 725971067.2Qty x 1
More Like This
Vintage Air 971066 1966-67 Coronet/Charger W/O AC Surefit Kit
Vintage Air 971060 1966-67 Plymouth Car w/o A/C GenIV SureFit Kit
Vintage Air 971061 1966-67 Plymouth Car w/ A/C GenIV SureFit Comp. Kit
Vintage Air 571064 1969-70 Mopar B Body w/o A/C GenIV SureFit Evap Kit
Vintage Air 571065 1969-70 Mopar B Body w/ A/C GenIV SureFit Evap Kit
Vintage Air 571061 1966-67 Plymouth Car w/ A/C GenIV SureFit Evap Kit
Vintage Air 571060 1966-67 Plymouth Car w/o A/C GenIV SureFit Evap Kit
Vintage Air 981412 Gen II Compac Universal Heat and Air Kit
Vintage Air Gen II Universal Heat and Air Kit with Vertical Condenser
Vintage Air 981414 Underdash Heat & A/C Kit, Engine Turned Insert
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. walks through the how-to of installing the Vintage Air A/C in her 1965 Ford Mustang.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. talks about the process of tearing down her 1965 Ford Mustang to make room for the Vintage Air A/C kit.
Learn about the functionality of key parts in a hot rod air conditioning system for install or diagnosing issues. We cover the condenser, compressor and more.
Speedway Product Manager Jeff K. talks about the old failing "Dealer Air" in his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery we've become familiar with, and the replacement unit from Vintage Air he got from Speedway Motors.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.
See how to properly install a DeWitt's Direct Fit radiator in a 66-67 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of Black Ice coating on this radiator including optimal heat transfer.