Vintage Air 964190 1967-68 Camaro with A/C GenIV SureFitKit
With Factory Air Conditioning A/C Compatibility, Complete System A/C Kit Style, Drier Included
- Designed to discretely mount behind the dash
- Comes with a separate high capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
- Specifically designed for the 1967-1968 Chevy Camaro with Factory A/C
- Engineered to use your factory system controls with exclusive Electronic Cable Converters
- Features a Fly By Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tubes
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
The Gen IV is Vintage Air's most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system that eliminates cables or vacuum connections. Separate high-capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate-and fin-cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments. Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend.
- Fits 1967-68 Camaro/Firebird with factory air
- Variable blower speeds
- Dash/Floor/Defrost blend
- Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route
- Infinite just-right-temperature air blending
- Infinite blower fan speed adjustment
- High-volume dehumidified defrost mode
- Separate high-capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
- Copper/brass CuproBraze™ parallel-flow heater coil
- Mounts behind the dash
- Uses your factory system controls with our patented Electronic Cable Converters
- Flat steel firewall cover panel
- Replacement molded glove box (reduced capacity)
**Note-Complete kits include everything in the evaporator kit, plus all under-hood components such as compressor, engine brackets, condenser with brackets, preformed refrigerant lines, drier, fittings, hardware and installation instructions. Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits. You must provide pulleys, V-belts, heater hoses and refrigerant. We recommend using our heavy-duty fan blade and shroud. SureFit systems may interfere with some OEM radios or in-dash speakers.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Vintage Air to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
What's In The Kit
Vintage Air 564190 1967-68 Camaro with A/C GenIV SureFit Evap KitPart # 725564190Qty x 1
condenser kitPart # 725964190.1Qty x 1
compressorPart # 725964190.2Qty x 1
More Like This
Vintage Air 564190 1967-68 Camaro with A/C GenIV SureFit Evap Kit
Vintage Air 961190 1967-68 Camaro without A/C GenIV SureFit Kit
Vintage Air 561190 1967-68 Camaro w/o A/C GenIV SureFit Evap Kit
Vintage Air 21190 Gen IV SureFit Kits, 1967-68 Camaro/Firebird
Vintage Air 564166 1967 Corvette w/ A/C GenIV SureFit Evaporator Kit
Vintage Air 981412 Gen II Compac Universal Heat and Air Kit
Vintage Air Gen II Universal Heat and Air Kit with Vertical Condenser
Vintage Air 981414 Underdash Heat & A/C Kit, Engine Turned Insert
Vintage Air 981415 Underdash Heat & A/C Kit, Brushed Insert
Vintage Air Heritage Series Underdash Heat and A/C Kit, Vert Condenser
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. walks through the how-to of installing the Vintage Air A/C in her 1965 Ford Mustang.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. talks about the process of tearing down her 1965 Ford Mustang to make room for the Vintage Air A/C kit.
Learn about the functionality of key parts in a hot rod air conditioning system for install or diagnosing issues. We cover the condenser, compressor and more.
Speedway Product Manager Jeff K. talks about the old failing "Dealer Air" in his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery we've become familiar with, and the replacement unit from Vintage Air he got from Speedway Motors.
In this guide, Kevin demonstrates how to properly install an external oil cooler in his '54 Chevy Belair with a Big Block Chevy engine.