Vintage Air 961190 1967-68 Camaro without A/C GenIV SureFit Kit
Without Factory Air Conditioning A/C Compatibility, Compact A/C Kit A/C Kit Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Vintage Air to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
The Gen IV is Vintage Air's most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system that eliminates cables or vacuum connections. Separate high-capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate-and fin-cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments. Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend.
- Fits 1967-68 Camaro/Firebird without factory air
- Variable blower speeds
- Dash/Floor/Defrost blend
- Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route
- Infinite just-right-temperature air blending
- Infinite blower fan speed adjustment
- High-volume dehumidified defrost mode
- Separate high-capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
- Copper/brass CuproBraze™ parallel-flow heater coil
- Mounts behind the dash
- Uses your factory system controls with our patented Electronic Cable Converters
- Flat steel firewall cover panel
- Replacement molded glove box (reduced capacity)
**Note-Complete kits include everything in the evaporator kit, plus all under-hood components such as compressor, engine brackets, condenser with brackets, preformed refrigerant lines, drier, fittings, hardware and installation instructions. Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits. You must provide pulleys, V-belts, heater hoses and refrigerant. We recommend using our heavy-duty fan blade and shroud. SureFit systems may interfere with some OEM radios or in-dash speakers.
What's In The Kit
Vintage Air 561190 1967-68 Camaro w/o A/C GenIV SureFit Evap KitPart # 725561190Qty x 1
condeser kitPart # 725961190.1Qty x 1
compressorPart # 725961190.2Qty x 1
More Like This
Vintage Air 564190 1967-68 Camaro with A/C GenIV SureFit Evap Kit
Vintage Air 964190 1967-68 Camaro with A/C GenIV SureFitKit
Vintage Air 561190 1967-68 Camaro w/o A/C GenIV SureFit Evap Kit
Vintage Air 564166 1967 Corvette w/ A/C GenIV SureFit Evaporator Kit
Vintage Air 21190 Gen IV SureFit Kits, 1967-68 Camaro/Firebird
Vintage Air 981412 Gen II Compac Universal Heat and Air Kit
Vintage Air 981414 Underdash Heat & A/C Kit, Engine Turned Insert
Vintage Air 981415 Underdash Heat & A/C Kit, Brushed Insert
Vintage Air Heritage Series Underdash Heat and A/C Kit, Vert Condenser
Vintage Air Underdash Heat & A/C Kit, Engine Turned, Vert. Cond.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.