Vintage Air 954168 1967-68 Mustang w/ A/C GenIV SureFit Complete Kit
With Factory Air Conditioning A/C Compatibility, Complete System A/C Kit Style, Drier Included
- Features a high volume dehumidified defrost mode
- Kit offers unlimited blower fan speed adjustment
- Specifically designed for the 1967-1968 Ford Mustang with factory A/C
- The Fly By Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tubes
- Engineered to use your factory system controls with exclusive Electronic Cable Converters
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Vintage Air Sure Fit Series - Custom Order Processing
This custom part is created specifically for your vehicle. Once we receive your order you will be contacted (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm CST) to obtain details about your car to ensure proper fitment and to finalize your order!
- Fully electronic operation
- No cables or vacuum controls
- Kit includes Electronic Cable Converters Converts Factory Controls to electronic operation
- Micro-processor controlled coil temperature monitor.No capillary tube to install!
- Separate high capacity heat and cool coils
- Aluminum plate/fin A/C coil (most efficient evaporator design available)
- Copper/brass parallel flow heater coil
- Blend air door for instant temperature adjustment
- Infinite dash/floor air blend (in most applications)
- Infinite defrost / floor air blend with dedicated defrost option
- Steel firewall cover plate
- All Gen IV systems allow for optional smooth firewall configuration (must use modified hose kit)
- Positive shut off solenoid operated heater control valve in max A/C
Complete Kits include:
- Evaporator Kit
- Control Panel Conversion Kit
- Compressor Mounting Bracket
- Hose Kit
- Condenser Kit w/ Drier
- Safety Switch
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Vintage Air to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
What's In The Kit
Vintage Air 554168 1967-68 Mustang w/ A/C GenIV SureFit Evaporator KitPart # 725554168Qty x 1
Condenser KitPart # 725954168.1Qty x 1
CompressorPart # 725954168.2Qty x 1
More Like This
Vintage Air 951168 1967-68 Mustang w/o A/C GenIV SureFit Complete Kit
Vintage Air 554168 1967-68 Mustang w/ A/C GenIV SureFit Evaporator Kit
Vintage Air 551168 1967-68 Mustang w/o A/C GenIV SureFit Evaporator
Vintage Air 954170 1969-70 Mustang w/ A/C GenIV SureFit Complete Kit
Vintage Air 951170 1969-70 Mustang w/o A/C GenIV SureFit Complete Kit
Vintage Air 554170 1969-70 Mustang w/ A/C GenIV SureFit Evaporator Kit
Vintage Air 551170 1969-70 Mustang w/o A/C GenIV SureFit Evaporator
Vintage Air 492057 67 Mustang Repro Control Panel/louver Set
New Vintage USA 67705-01 5 Gauge 67 Series Black 67-68 Mustang
New Vintage USA 20707-01 5 Gauge CFR Series Red 67-68 Mustang
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. walks through the how-to of installing the Vintage Air A/C in her 1965 Ford Mustang.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. talks about the process of tearing down her 1965 Ford Mustang to make room for the Vintage Air A/C kit.
Learn about the functionality of key parts in a hot rod air conditioning system for install or diagnosing issues. We cover the condenser, compressor and more.
Speedway Product Manager Jeff K. talks about the old failing "Dealer Air" in his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery we've become familiar with, and the replacement unit from Vintage Air he got from Speedway Motors.
In this guide, Kevin demonstrates how to properly install an external oil cooler in his '54 Chevy Belair with a Big Block Chevy engine.