Vintage Air 951151 SureFit Systems Complete Kit, 1965 F100, 8 Cyl.
Complete System A/C Kit Style, Main Housing Included, Drier Included, A/C Vents Included
- Specially designed for the 1965 Ford F100
- Evaporators is made for durable ABS plastic with a black finish
- Has a professional finish that maintains your car's value and cool looks
- The use of fully electronic servo motor controls means there are no cables or capillary tubes to route
- Systems are delivered with an evaporator kit, a condenser and drier package, brackets, mounting hardware, and instructions
Get rid of those cables and upgrade to a fully electric SureFit Systems Complete Kit. Kits feature fully electronic servo motor controls, which means there are no cables or capillary tubes to route! Vintage Air SureFit Gen-IV all-in-one systems are delivered with an evaporator kit, a condenser and drier package, brackets, mounting hardware, and instructions for a professional finish that maintains your car's value and cool looks. Chill your classic car the electronic way with Vintage Air Gen-IV SureFit Systems complete kits.
- Fits 1965 F100 8 Cylinder
- Fully electric
- Sold as a kit
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 45 business days for Vintage Air to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. walks through the how-to of installing the Vintage Air A/C in her 1965 Ford Mustang.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. talks about the process of tearing down her 1965 Ford Mustang to make room for the Vintage Air A/C kit.
Learn about the functionality of key parts in a hot rod air conditioning system for install or diagnosing issues. We cover the condenser, compressor and more.
The radiator is an important part of that LS swap. Here are some options from the Speedway Motors catalog.
Speedway Product Manager Jeff K. talks about the old failing "Dealer Air" in his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery we've become familiar with, and the replacement unit from Vintage Air he got from Speedway Motors.
See how this natural fitting Speedway Motors stainless steel coolant expansion overflow tank is installed in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn tips on how to prep the canister for paint work and recommended paint brands to use for this project.