Vintage Air 941860 54-55 Chevy Truck Str. 6 Gen IV A/C Kit-Dlx.
Complete System A/C Kit Style, Drier Included, A/C Vents Included, Defrost Vents Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Vintage Air to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Vintage Air Sure Fit Series - Custom Order Processing
This custom part is created specifically for your vehicle. Once we receive your order you will be contacted (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm CST) to obtain details about your car to ensure proper fitment and to finalize your order!
The Gen IV is Vintage Air’s most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system eliminate cables or vacuum connections. Separate high capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate and fin cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments. This new SureFit System includes exclusive Electronic Cable Converters which convert existing factory controls to electronic operation. Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend. SureFit Systems are engineered specifically for each vehicle application and require absolutely minimal alteration to the vehicle for installation.
- 1954-55 Chevy Truck with Deluxe V6 Bracket
- Fully electronic operation
- Fly By Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tubes
- Infinite just right temperature air blending
- Unlimited blower fan speed adjustment
- High volume dehumidified defrost mode
- Separate high capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
- Copper/brass CuproBraze parallel flow heater coil
- Mounts behind the dash
- Kit includes 3-knob controls
- Flat steel firewall cover panel
- Replacement molded glove box (reduced capacity)
Complete Kits include:
- Evaporator Kit
- Control Panel Kit
- Compressor Mounting Bracket
- Hose Kit
- Condenser Kit w/ Drier
- Safety Switch
What's In The Kit
Condenser KitPart # 725941860.1Qty x 1
CompressorPart # 725941860.2Qty x 1
Vintage Air 754563 1954-55 Chevy Truck Gen IV SureFit Evaporator KitPart # 725754563Qty x 1
More Like This
Vintage Air 941854 54-55 Chevy Truck V8 Swap Gen IV SureFit Comp. Kit
Vintage Air 941857 54-55 Chevy Truck Str. 6 Gen IV A/C Kit-Dlx.
Vintage Air 754563 1954-55 Chevy Truck Gen IV SureFit Evaporator Kit
Vintage Air 941155 1955-57 Chevy Truck, Std. GenIV SureFit Comp. Kit
Vintage Air 941156 1955-57 Chevy Truck, Deluxe GenIV SureFit Comp. Kit
Vintage Air 751155 1955-59 Chevy Truck, Std. GenIV SureFit Evap Kit
Vintage Air 751156 1955-59 Chevy Truck, Deluxe GenIV SureFit Evap Kit
Vintage Air 981412 Gen II Compac Universal Heat and Air Kit
Vintage Air Gen II Universal Heat and Air Kit w/ Horizontal Condenser
Vintage Air 981413 Underdash Heat and A/C Kit, Mother of Pearl Insert
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. walks through the how-to of installing the Vintage Air A/C in her 1965 Ford Mustang.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. talks about the process of tearing down her 1965 Ford Mustang to make room for the Vintage Air A/C kit.
Learn about the functionality of key parts in a hot rod air conditioning system for install or diagnosing issues. We cover the condenser, compressor and more.
Speedway Product Manager Jeff K. talks about the old failing "Dealer Air" in his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery we've become familiar with, and the replacement unit from Vintage Air he got from Speedway Motors.
We all need a little help from time to time. In this case, we had a grill shell on a 1946 Chevrolet Truck that could use some stiffening. Ride along as Heath installs support rods and rod brackets.