Vintage Air 941201 Gen IV SureFit Kit, Landcruiser without A/C
Complete System A/C Kit Style, In-dash Dash Vent Location, Drier Included, A/C Vents Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Vintage Air to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Gen IV is Vintage Air's most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system that eliminates cables or vacuum connections. Separate high-capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate-and fin-cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments.
Complete kits include everything in the evaporator kit, plus all under-hood components such as compressor, engine brackets, condenser with brackets, preformed refrigerant lines, drier, fittings, hardware and installation instructions.
- Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route
- Infinite just-right-temperature air blending
- Infinite blower fan speed adjustment
- High-volume dehumidified defrost mode
- Separate high-capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
- Copper/brass CuproBraze™ parallel-flow heater coil
- Mounts behind the dash
- New in-dash rotary controls
- Flat steel firewall cover panel
Note: This kit is specific to U.S. FJ40 Land Cruisers, international models may not fit. Glove box space will be reduced.
More Like This
Vintage Air 981412 Gen II Compac Universal Heat and Air Kit
Vintage Air 981414 Underdash Heat & A/C Kit, Engine Turned Insert
Vintage Air 981415 Underdash Heat & A/C Kit, Brushed Insert
Vintage Air Heritage Series Underdash Heat and A/C Kit, Vert Condenser
Vintage Air Underdash Heat & A/C Kit, Engine Turned, Vert. Cond.
Vintage Air Underdash Heat & A/C Kit, Engine Tuned, Hor. Cond.
Vintage Air 672001-VHY Mark IV Underdash Cool Only System
Vintage Air 981413 Underdash Heat and A/C Kit, Mother of Pearl Insert
Vintage Air Heritage Series Underdash Heat and A/C Kit, Horz. Condenser
Vintage Air Underdash Heat & A/C Kit, Brushed Insert, Vert. Cond.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. walks through the how-to of installing the Vintage Air A/C in her 1965 Ford Mustang.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. talks about the process of tearing down her 1965 Ford Mustang to make room for the Vintage Air A/C kit.
Anytime you’re installing or diagnosing an A/C system, it’s very helpful to have a basic understanding of how the system normally operates. We can show you the ins and outs of how a common Street Rod a/c systems functions.