Vintage Air 941001 1949-59 Studebaker Truck GenII SureFit Complete Kit
Complete System A/C Kit Style, Underdash Dash Vent Location, Not Uses Factory Controls
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Vintage Air to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Vintage Air Sure Fit Series - Custom Order Processing
This custom part is created specifically for your vehicle. Once we receive your order you will be contacted (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm CST) to obtain details about your car to ensure proper fitment and to finalize your order!
- Control switches mount into original Climatizer control panel position
- Electronic servo motor operation
- Multi-speed blower fan speed adjustment
- Dehumidified defrost mode fed by plenum shown
- Floor exit heat and air
- Mounts under dash
- Firewall plate for refrigerant and heater lines
Complete Kits include:
- Evaporator Kit
- Control Panel Conversion Kit
- Compressor Mounting Bracket
- Hose Kit
- Condenser Kit w/ Drier
- Safety Switch
What's In The Kit
Vintage Air 681001 1949-59 Studebaker Truck GenII SureFit EvaporatorPart # 725681001Qty x 1
Condenser KitPart # 725941001.1Qty x 1
CompressorPart # 725941001.2Qty x 1
More Like This
Vintage Air 681001 1949-59 Studebaker Truck GenII SureFit Evaporator
Vintage Air 981412 Gen II Compac Universal Heat and Air Kit
Vintage Air 981413 Underdash Heat and A/C Kit, Mother of Pearl Insert
Vintage Air Heritage Series Underdash Heat and A/C Kit, Horz. Condenser
Vintage Air Underdash Heat & A/C Kit, Brushed Insert, Vert. Cond.
Vintage Air Underdash Heat & A/C Kit, Brushed Insert, Horz. Cond.
Vintage Air 674011 Heritage Series Under Dash Evaporators, Pearl
Vintage Air 674012 Heritage Series Under Dash Evaporators, Turned
Vintage Air 674013 Heritage Series Under Dash Evaporators, Brushed
Vintage Air 981414 Underdash Heat & A/C Kit, Engine Turned Insert
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.