Vintage Air 754562 50-53 Chevy Truck Gen IV SureFit Evaporator Kit
Evaporator Kit A/C Kit Style, Control Panel Included
- Specifically designed for the 1950-1953 Chevy trucks
- Designed to convert existing factory controls to electronic operation
- Includes a variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend feature
- Kit comes completer with firewall cover, block-off plate, and evaporator mounting brackets
- Features separate high capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate and fin cooling coils to provide unparalleled performance
The Gen IV is Vintage Air’s most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system eliminate cables or vacuum connections. Separate high capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate and fin cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments. This new SureFit System includes exclusive Electronic Cable Converters which convert existing factory controls to electronic operation. Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend. SureFit Systems are engineered specifically for each vehicle application and require absolutely minimal alteration to the vehicle for installation.
Evaporator Kit includes:
- Evaporator Kit
- Control Panel Kit
- Replacement Glove Box (if applicable)
- Louvers & Louver Duct Hose Adapters
- Firewall Cover & Block-Off Plates
- Duct hose
- Evaporator Mounting Brackets & Hardlines
- Wiring Harness w/ Relays
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Vintage Air to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Vintage Air 941853 50-53 Chevy Truck V8 Swap Gen IV SureFit Comp. Kit
Vintage Air 941856 50-53 Chevy Truck Str. 6 Gen IV A/C Kit-Std.
Vintage Air 941859 50-53 Chevy Truck Str. 6 Gen IV A/C Kit-Dlx.
Vintage Air 981412 Gen II Compac Universal Heat and Air Kit
Vintage Air 674011 Heritage Series Under Dash Evaporators, Pearl
Vintage Air 674012 Heritage Series Under Dash Evaporators, Turned
Vintage Air 674013 Heritage Series Under Dash Evaporators, Brushed
Vintage Air 672001-VHY Mark IV Underdash Cool Only System
Vintage Air Gen II Universal Heat and Air Kit w/ Horizontal Condenser
Vintage Air 981413 Underdash Heat and A/C Kit, Mother of Pearl Insert
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. walks through the how-to of installing the Vintage Air A/C in her 1965 Ford Mustang.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. talks about the process of tearing down her 1965 Ford Mustang to make room for the Vintage Air A/C kit.
Learn about the functionality of key parts in a hot rod air conditioning system for install or diagnosing issues. We cover the condenser, compressor and more.
In this guide, Kevin demonstrates how to properly install an external oil cooler in his '54 Chevy Belair with a Big Block Chevy engine.
Speedway Product Manager Jeff K. talks about the old failing "Dealer Air" in his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery we've become familiar with, and the replacement unit from Vintage Air he got from Speedway Motors.