Vintage Air 751200 SureFit Gen IV Evaporator Kit, 68-83 Toyota
Without Factory Air Conditioning A/C Compatibility, Evaporator Kit A/C Kit Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Vintage Air to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Gen IV is Vintage Air’s most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system eliminate cables or vacuum connections. Separate high capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate and fin cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments. This new SureFit System includes exclusive Electronic Cable Converters which convert existing factory controls to electronic operation. Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend. SureFit Systems are engineered specifically for each vehicle application and require absolutely minimal alteration to the vehicle for installation.
- Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls
- Infinite air blending
- Infinite blower multi-speed fan adjustment
- High-volume dehumidified defrost
- Separate high-capacity aluminum plate and fin cooling coil
- Patented CuproBraze copper parallel flow heater coil
- Steel firewall cover
- New OEM style dash controls or Electronic Cable Converters for your factory system controls
- Replacement molded glove box with reduced capacity
- 1968-83 Toyota FJ40
More Like This
Vintage Air 941200 SureFit Gen IV Complete Kit, 68-83 Toyota
Vintage Air 941201 Gen IV SureFit Kit, Landcruiser without A/C
Vintage Air 964190 1967-68 Camaro with A/C GenIV SureFitKit
Vintage Air 961190 1967-68 Camaro without A/C GenIV SureFit Kit
Vintage Air 561190 1967-68 Camaro w/o A/C GenIV SureFit Evap Kit
Vintage Air 951153 SureFit Systems Complete Kit, 1961-64 F100, 6 Cyl.
Vintage Air 951154 SureFit Systems Complete Kit, 1965 F100, 6 Cyl.
Vintage Air 574073-EDZ Challenger/Cuda, A/C, Rally GenIV SureFit Evap
Vintage Air 574074-EDZ Challenger/Cuda, A/C, Std. GenIV SureFit Evap
Vintage Air 751171 1967-72 Chevy Truck w/o A/C, w/ Panel GenIV SureFit Evap
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. walks through the how-to of installing the Vintage Air A/C in her 1965 Ford Mustang.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. talks about the process of tearing down her 1965 Ford Mustang to make room for the Vintage Air A/C kit.
Anytime you’re installing or diagnosing an A/C system, it’s very helpful to have a basic understanding of how the system normally operates. We can show you the ins and outs of how a common Street Rod a/c systems functions.