Vintage Air 74053-LFU-A 1953-55 F-100 GenII SureFit Complete Kit
Complete System A/C Kit Style, Underdash Dash Vent Location, Not Uses Factory Controls
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Vintage Air to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Vintage Air Sure Fit Series - Custom Order Processing
This custom part is created specifically for your vehicle. Once we receive your order you will be contacted (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm CST) to obtain details about your car to ensure proper fitment and to finalize your order!
- Under dash panel with built-in 4-lever controls
- Electronic servo motor operation
- Multi-speed adjustable blower fan
- Dehumidified defrost mode
- Floor exit heat/air
- Mounts behind the dash
- Firewall plate for refrigerant and heater lines
- Compatible with Ford or Chevy engines
Complete Kits include:
- Evaporator Kit
- Control Panel Conversion Kit
- Compressor Mounting Bracket
- Hose Kit
- Condenser Kit w/ Drier
- Safety Switch
What's In The Kit
Vintage Air 75453-LFZ-A 1953-55 F-101 GenII SureFit Evaporator KitPart # 72575453LFZAQty x 1
Condenser KitPart # 72574053LFUA.1Qty x 1
CompressorPart # 72574053LFUA.2Qty x 1
More Like This
Vintage Air 75453-LFZ-A 1953-55 F-101 GenII SureFit Evaporator Kit
Vintage Air 74056-LFU-A 1956 F-100 GenII SureFit Complete Kit
Vintage Air 75456-LFZ-A 1956 Ford Truck GenII SureFit Evaporator Kit
Vintage Air 981412 Gen II Compac Universal Heat and Air Kit
Vintage Air 981414 Underdash Heat & A/C Kit, Engine Turned Insert
Vintage Air 981415 Underdash Heat & A/C Kit, Brushed Insert
Vintage Air Heritage Series Underdash Heat and A/C Kit, Vert Condenser
Vintage Air Underdash Heat & A/C Kit, Engine Turned, Vert. Cond.
Vintage Air Underdash Heat & A/C Kit, Engine Tuned, Hor. Cond.
Vintage Air 672001-VHY Mark IV Underdash Cool Only System
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.