Vintage Air 565071 1970-72 Chevelle w/ A/C GenIV SureFit Evaporator
With Factory Air Conditioning A/C Compatibility, Evaporator Kit A/C Kit Style
- Fits the 1970-1972 Chevelle with factory A/C
- Uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system eliminate cables or vacuum connections
- Converts your existing factory controls to electronic operation
- Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend
- Very minimal alteration is required to the vehicle for installation
Vintage Air Sure Fit Series - Custom Order Processing
This custom part is created specifically for your vehicle. Once we receive your order you will be contacted (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm CST) to obtain details about your car to ensure proper fitment and to finalize your order!
The Gen IV is Vintage Air’s most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system eliminate cables or vacuum connections. Separate high capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate and fin cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments. This new Chevelle Sure Fit system includes our exclusive Electronic Cable Converters which convert existing factory controls to electronic operation. Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend. SureFit Systems are engineered specifically for each vehicle application and require absolutely minimal alteration to the vehicle for installation.
Evaporator Kits include:
- Control Panel Conversion Kit
- Duct Hose
- Replacement Glove Box (if applicable)
- Louvers & Louver Duct Hose Adapters
- Firewall Cover & Block-Off Plates
- Evaporator Mounting Brackets & Hardlines
- Wiring Harness w/ Relays
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Vintage Air to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Vintage Air 561071 1970-72 Chevelle w/o A/C GenIV SureFit Evaporator
Vintage Air 965071 1970-72 Chevelle w/ A/C GenIV SureFit Complete Kit
Vintage Air 961071 1970-72 Chevelle w/o A/C GenIV SureFit Complete Kit
Vintage Air 981412 Gen II Compac Universal Heat and Air Kit
Vintage Air 674011 Heritage Series Under Dash Evaporators, Pearl
Vintage Air 674012 Heritage Series Under Dash Evaporators, Turned
Vintage Air 674013 Heritage Series Under Dash Evaporators, Brushed
Vintage Air 672001-VHY Mark IV Underdash Cool Only System
Vintage Air Gen II Universal Heat and Air Kit w/ Horizontal Condenser
Vintage Air 981413 Underdash Heat and A/C Kit, Mother of Pearl Insert
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. walks through the how-to of installing the Vintage Air A/C in her 1965 Ford Mustang.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. talks about the process of tearing down her 1965 Ford Mustang to make room for the Vintage Air A/C kit.
Learn about the functionality of key parts in a hot rod air conditioning system for install or diagnosing issues. We cover the condenser, compressor and more.
When it comes to demolition derby racing, radiators are a key component to be the last car running. Follow Jeremy's guide on the large variety of Demolition Derby radiators available at Speedway Motors.
Learn how to successfully upgrade the cooling system for a 400 small block Chevy. Read tips for installing a water pump and auxiliary coolant lines using fittings and fuel hoses.