Vintage Air 564190 1967-68 Camaro with A/C GenIV SureFit Evap Kit
With Factory Air Conditioning A/C Compatibility, Evaporator Kit A/C Kit Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Vintage Air to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Gen IV is Vintage Air's most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system that eliminates cables or vacuum connections. Separate high-capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate-and fin-cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments. Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend.
- Fits 1967-68 Camaro/Firebird with factory air
- Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route
- Infinite just-right-temperature air blending
- Infinite blower fan speed adjustment
- High-volume dehumidified defrost mode
- Separate high-capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
- Copper/brass CuproBraze™ parallel-flow heater coil
- Mounts behind the dash
- Uses your factory system controls with our patented Electronic Cable Converters
- Flat steel firewall cover panel
- Replacement molded glove box (reduced capacity)
**Note-Evaporator kit includes the evaporator unit and mounting brackets, louvers (where required), duct hose, wiring harness, our patented Electronic Cable Converters, hardware and installation instructions. Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits. You must provide pulleys, V-belts, heater hoses and refrigerant. We recommend using our heavy-duty fan blade and shroud. SureFit systems may interfere with some OEM radios or in-dash speakers.
More Like This
Vintage Air 561190 1967-68 Camaro w/o A/C GenIV SureFit Evap Kit
Vintage Air 951168 1967-68 Mustang w/o A/C GenIV SureFit Complete Kit
Vintage Air 961190 1967-68 Camaro without A/C GenIV SureFit Kit
Vintage Air 941170 1967-72 Chevy Truck w/o A/C GenIV SureFit Comp. Kit
Vintage Air 944170 1967-72 Chevy Truck w/ A/C GenIV SureFit Comp. Kit
Vintage Air 954168 1967-68 Mustang w/ A/C GenIV SureFit Complete Kit
Vintage Air 941171 1967-72 Chevy Truck w/o A/C, W/ Panel GenIV SureFit
Vintage Air 974073-EDU Challenger/Cuda, A/C, Rally GenIV SureFit Kit
Vintage Air 944175 1973-80 Chevy Truck w/ A/C GenIV SureFit Comp. Kit
Vintage Air 961055 1959-60 Chevy Car, 2 Lever GenIV SureFit Comp. Kit
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.