Vintage Air 561165 1967 Corvette w/o A/C GenIV SureFit Evaporator Kit
Without Factory Air Conditioning A/C Compatibility, Evaporator Kit A/C Kit Style
- Fits the 1967 Corvette without factory A/C
- Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system eliminate cables or vacuum connections
- System include the exclusive Electronic Cable Converters which convert existing factory controls to electronic operation
- Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend
- Very minimal alteration is required to the vehicle for installation
Vintage Air Sure Fit Series - Custom Order Processing
This custom part is created specifically for your vehicle. Once we receive your order you will be contacted (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm CST) to obtain details about your car to ensure proper fitment and to finalize your order!
The Gen IV is Vintage Air’s most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system eliminate cables or vacuum connections. Separate high capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate and fin cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments. This new Corvette Sure Fit system includes our exclusive Electronic Cable Converters which convert existing factory controls to electronic operation. Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend. SureFit Systems are engineered specifically for each vehicle application and require absolutely minimal alteration to the vehicle for installation.
Evaporator Kits include:
- Control Panel Conversion Kit
- Duct Hose
- Replacement Glove Box (if applicable)
- Louvers & Louver Duct Hose Adapters
- Firewall Cover & Block-Off Plates
- Evaporator Mounting Brackets & Hardlines
- Wiring Harness w/ Relays
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Vintage Air to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Vintage Air 564166 1967 Corvette w/ A/C GenIV SureFit Evaporator Kit
Vintage Air 964166 1967 Corvette w/ A/C GenIV SureFit Complete Kit
Vintage Air 961165 1967 Corvette w/o A/C GenIV SureFit Complete Kit
Vintage Air 981412 Gen II Compac Universal Heat and Air Kit
Vintage Air 674011 Heritage Series Under Dash Evaporators, Pearl
Vintage Air 674012 Heritage Series Under Dash Evaporators, Turned
Vintage Air 674013 Heritage Series Under Dash Evaporators, Brushed
Vintage Air 672001-VHY Mark IV Underdash Cool Only System
Vintage Air 66005-VUZ-A Gen II Mini Heat Cool And Defrost
Vintage Air Gen II Universal Heat and Air Kit w/ Horizontal Condenser
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. walks through the how-to of installing the Vintage Air A/C in her 1965 Ford Mustang.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. talks about the process of tearing down her 1965 Ford Mustang to make room for the Vintage Air A/C kit.
Learn about the functionality of key parts in a hot rod air conditioning system for install or diagnosing issues. We cover the condenser, compressor and more.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.
See how to properly install a DeWitt's Direct Fit radiator in a 66-67 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of Black Ice coating on this radiator including optimal heat transfer.
Speedway Product Manager Jeff K. talks about the old failing "Dealer Air" in his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery we've become familiar with, and the replacement unit from Vintage Air he got from Speedway Motors.