Vintage Air 526680 Gen IV SureFit Modified Hose Kit, 74-81 Camaro
74-81 Chevy Camaro, Aluminum/Rubber A/C Line Material, Black, Black, Rubber, Fittings Included
This modified hose kit is designed for use with a complete Gen IV SureFit™ system in vehicles without a stock engine compartment configuration and core support. The kit contains refrigerant hoses with pre-crimped beadlock fittings on (1) end, with the other end open to accommodate a custom installation. All necessary fittings, O-rings and mounting hardware are also included, along with detailed installation and crimping instructions
- Fits 1974-81 Chevy Camaro
- Sold as a kit, including refrigerant hoses, fittings, and hardware
- Detailed installation instructions are also included
This kit fits 1974-81 Camaro models without a stock engine compartment configuration and core support.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 45 business days for Vintage Air to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. walks through the how-to of installing the Vintage Air A/C in her 1965 Ford Mustang.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. talks about the process of tearing down her 1965 Ford Mustang to make room for the Vintage Air A/C kit.
Speedway Product Manager Jeff K. talks about the old failing "Dealer Air" in his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery we've become familiar with, and the replacement unit from Vintage Air he got from Speedway Motors.
Learn about the functionality of key parts in a hot rod air conditioning system for install or diagnosing issues. We cover the condenser, compressor and more.
See how this natural fitting Speedway Motors stainless steel coolant expansion overflow tank is installed in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn tips on how to prep the canister for paint work and recommended paint brands to use for this project.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.