Vintage Air 31700VBD Refrigeration Line Kit, W/Drier, 134A
- Has a 135° compressor beadlock fittings with service ports and firewall bulkhead fittings
- It uses long-lasting barrier type refrigerant hose suitable for use with HFC-134a refrigerants
- Comes with 6 feet of #6 barrier hose, 4 feet of #8 barrier hose, and 5 feet of #10 barrier hose
- Kit includes all the lines and secure beadlock fittings needed to connect most universal systems
This Vintage Air air conditioning hose kit has all the lines and secure beadlock fittings needed to connect most universal systems. Vintage Air hose kits use long-lasting barrier type refrigerant hose suitable for use with HFC-134a refrigerants.
- Refrigerant oil
- 14 O-ring fittings
- 135° compressor beadlock fittings with service ports and firewall bulkhead fittings
- 6 feet of #6 barrier hose
- 4 feet of #8 barrier hose
- 5 feet of #10 barrier hose
- Mounting clamps
- Black hoses
- Sold as a kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Vintage Air 07310-VUQ Chrome Drier With Bracket
Vintage Air 07309-VUQ Chrome Drier With Trinary Switch
Vintage Air 073100 N/A GenIV SureFit Chrome Drier Upgrade
Vintage Air 07308-VUQ Chrome Drier With Binary Switch
Vintage Air 07315-VUQ Proline Horizontal Machined Aluminum Drier
Vintage Air 07331-VUQ Replacement Polished Aluminum Drier
Vintage Air 07321-VUQ Proline Horiz Aluminum Drier Rep Element
Vintage Air 35175-VFG 39-40 Ford Condenser Hardlines Side Exit
Vintage Air 35177-VFG 39-40 Ford Condenser Hardlines Side Exit
Vintage Air 65980-VCB Single Wide Mounting Bracket
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. walks through the how-to of installing the Vintage Air A/C in her 1965 Ford Mustang.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. talks about the process of tearing down her 1965 Ford Mustang to make room for the Vintage Air A/C kit.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.
See how to properly install a DeWitt's Direct Fit radiator in a 66-67 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of Black Ice coating on this radiator including optimal heat transfer.
Speedway Product Manager Jeff K. talks about the old failing "Dealer Air" in his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery we've become familiar with, and the replacement unit from Vintage Air he got from Speedway Motors.
Learn about the functionality of key parts in a hot rod air conditioning system for install or diagnosing issues. We cover the condenser, compressor and more.