Vintage Air 03332 SuperFlow Vertical Condenser
Universal Fit, 14.00" Overall Length, .75" Overall Width, 21.00" Overall Height, Black
- Measures 20.75" tall x 14" wide x .75" thick
- An increased condenser capacity means that more heat is dissipated
- Features a unique micro tube design with improved refrigerant flow
- Available in vertical models for those tight spots in your classic street rod
- Designed to provide much more capacity than any other comparable tube and fin condenser
The cool people at Vintage Air technology have done it again! Defining their commitment to creating superior products, Vintage Air offers these SuperFlow condensers. These condensers have a unique micro tube design with improved refrigerant flow to provide much more capacity than any other comparable tube and fin condenser. By providing increased refrigerant contact with the micro tube walls and multiple passes per circuit, SuperFlow condensers furnish more sufficient flow for a more efficient system and much cooler air. Vintage Air SuperFlow condensers are available in vertical models for those tight spots in your classic street rod, and most include universal mount bracket kits. Oh, and by the way, increased condenser capacity means that more heat is dissipated, pressure drops, and your compressor turns more easily. "So what," you say? Well, if your engine isn't working as hard, you gain a boost of horsepower! Cool, huh? Vintage Air--the people who know all about living cool.
- Micro tube design with improved refrigerant flow
- More sufficient flow for a more efficient system and much cooler air
- Vertical model - for those tight spots in your classic street rod
- Includes mounting brackets
- Designed for street Rods (1932-'40 and most pre-'48 cars)
- 20.75" tall x 14" wide x .75" thick
- #8 fitting at top / #6 fitting at bottom
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Vintage Air 03032-OFV 32-34 Ford Walker Radiator Condenser Kit
Vintage Air 03260 SuperFlow Horizontal Condenser
Vintage Air 03766-VUC SuperFlow Horizontal Condenser, Black
Vintage Air 03769-VUC A/C Condensers w/Brackets, 17x19
Air Conditioning Condenser, 12 x 19-1/2 Inch
Air Conditioning Condenser, 14 x 18 Inch
AFCO 80168 18 x 14 Inch Aluminum A/C Condenser
AFCO 80169 12 x 19-5/8 Inch Aluminum A/C Condenser
Vintage Air 037035 Horizontal Superflow Condenser 14 X 25 X83
Vintage Air 021564 SuperFlow Horizontal Condensers, 19 x 17 Inch
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Speedway Product Manager Jeff K. talks about the old failing "Dealer Air" in his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery we've become familiar with, and the replacement unit from Vintage Air he got from Speedway Motors.
Learn about the functionality of key parts in a hot rod air conditioning system for install or diagnosing issues. We cover the condenser, compressor and more.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. walks through the how-to of installing the Vintage Air A/C in her 1965 Ford Mustang.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. talks about the process of tearing down her 1965 Ford Mustang to make room for the Vintage Air A/C kit.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.
See how to properly install a DeWitt's Direct Fit radiator in a 66-67 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of Black Ice coating on this radiator including optimal heat transfer.