Van Alstine G-1000-M Instant-On Tire Groover, 110 Volt
Dirt Late Model, Legends, Midget, Mini Sprint, Modified, Quarter Midget, Sprint Car, Stock Car
- Tire groover features instant on
- Features a Teflon pad which lets it slide across your tires with ease
- Power supply also has a convenient carrying handle
- Designed to be used with flat bottom cutting blades
- Includes features such as long, heavy duty cord, comfortable pistol grip handle and an adjustable head
This tire groover features instant on. Head has a Teflon pad which lets it slide across your tires with ease. Features long, heavy duty cord, comfortable pistol grip handle and an adjustable head. The power supply also has a convenient carrying handle. Use with flat bottom cutting blades 910-82056 & 910-82058.
Includes two blades of sizes #4, #6, #8, and #10.Product Brochure (PDF)
110 Volt - USA
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Learn some of the tips and tricks when it comes to racing tires. These tips will help you not only get your power down into the racetrack, but some may also help your tires last longer.
Need better tire traction on the track? Read our guide on increasing traction with grooving, siping, and needling to ensure your racing tires have great grip.
A guide on how to groove your left rear and right rear tires.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.
Learn how durometers can help you select the best tires from a new stack, or help you decide when you need to replace your current set.
Learn about finding the correct beadlock rings, lug-nut taper, wheel spacers, mud covers, and valve stems. This components are critical for safety.