Valvoline Premium Blue Engine Oil is “The Only One”™ exclusively endorsed and recommended by Cummins. It is designed to provide performance and protection in modern, emissions treatment equipped diesel engines, including those with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF).
The Valvoline Premium Blue 8600 ES Engine Oil Advantages:
- Excellent oxidation resistance and TBN retention supports long oil life
- Strong shear stability provides stay-in-grade performance
- Outstanding wear protection
- Superior deposit protection compared to industry requirements
- Premium lubricant designed to protect heavy duty, utility, and pickup diesel engines under severe service in both on and off highway applications including the requirements of Cummins, Caterpillar, Detroit Diesel, Navistar, Mack and Volvo
Premium Blue 8600 ES is licensed for API service CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4 and meets the engine test requirements of API SN, SM and all prior API gasoline categories.
Premium Blue 8600 ES is Approved or Recommended for applications where Cummins CES 20086, Mack EOS-4.5, Volvo VDS-4.5, Detroit Diesel DFS 93K222, DFS 93K218, Deutz DQC III-10LA, Renault VI RLD-4, ACEA E9, ACEA E7, MB-Approval 228.31, MTU Category 2.1, Caterpillar ECF-3, or JASO DH-2 are specified.
|MFG. Part #||891025|
|Oil Type||Synthetic Blend|
|Liquid Measurement||5 gallons|
|Sold in Quantity||Each|