Simpson Venator SA2015 Racing Helmet
- Helmet features M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints
- Engineered to meet the new and more strict Snell SA2015 requirements
- Has a plush interior with Simpson branding on cheeks and gel ear cups for added comfort
- Ideal for drag, dirt track, off road racing, etc.
- Available in several colors and sizes to fit most people
The new and improved Simpson SA2015 Venator helmet has superiror protection, features M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints and meets the new and more strict Snell SA2015 requirements. The Venator helmet features a plush interior with Simpson branding on cheeks and gel ear cups. Part of the new Snell SA2015 requirements is low velocity and low lateral tests. What does that mean for drivers? Low velocity tests ensure performance in low velocity crashes and low lateral tests focuses on the key area around the ear and temple.
- Snell SA2015 Rated
- Multi-use- drag, dirt track, off road racing
- Colors: White, Black, Flat Black
- Sizes: XS- 2XL
Simpson Sizing Chart (GIF)
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
This comprehensive guide will step you through the process of choosing the correct tear offs to fit your helmet as well as how to install them.
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
No one wants to see the red flag at the racetrack. Here are some tips to help you be prepared when the worst happens.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.