Bell Vador SA2015 Racing Helmet
- Helmet has a fighter pilot style shield
- Includes a multi foam density standard interior for outstanding fit
- The hollow synthetic rubber gasket seal ensuring that air, water and dirt cant penetrate into the helmet
- Has integrated channels in the face piece offer multiple options to install integrate radio microphone systems
- Features a multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
The new Vador SA2015 is a complete design departure for Bell, incorporating a sinister blunt nose design and fighter pilot style shield. The Vador features include a lightweight composite shell, comfortable interior fit and rear facing vents to prevent dust and dirt from entering the helmet. The Vador also incorporates Bells fire retardant rubber eye port gasket for improved visor seal and natural breath deflector integrated into the chin bar. Designed primarily for use in drag racing, karting and dirt track racing, the Vador is perfect for racers who demand aggressive styling and like to intimidate the competition.
- Fighter pilot style shield
- Lightweight composite shell
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Integrated channels in the face piece offer multiple options to install integrate radio microphone systems
- Black comfort-plus FR interior fabric for durable performance
- Multi foam density standard interior for outstanding fit
- Rear facing chin bar venturi airflow vents allow air exchange while preventing dust from entering the eye port
- Hollow synthetic rubber gasket seal ensuring that air, water and dirt cant penetrate into the helmet
- Standard size eye port
- 289 3MM SRV Shield (SRV-1 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
- Includes draw string helmet bag & hex wrench
- Colors: White or Flat Black
- Sizes: Small-XL
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
ChartsProper Fitting Guidelines (PDF)
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Bell GP.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet, Size 7 1/8
Bell GP3 Carbon SA2020 Helmet
Bell GTX3 SA2020 Helmet, White or Matte Black
Bell GTX3 Carbon SA2020 Helmet
Bell HP77 Carbon FIA8860 Helmet
Bell M8 Carbon SA2020 Helmet
Bell GP3 Sport SA2020 Helmet, White or Matte Black
Bell HP7 Carbon Non-Duckbill FIA8860 Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Duckbill FIA8860 Helmet
Bell K1 Pro SA2020 Helmet
Q & A
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Much like your fire suit and racing shoes, there are a lot of factors to consider in choosing the right racing gloves for you and your racing program and this buyer's guide should help you with that decision.
Compliment that new fire suit you just purchased with the appropriate SFI-rated racing shoes to go with your program. Our racing shoes buyer's guide will help lead your way to the best racing shoe for you!