Bell Vador SA2015 Racing Helmet
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2015 Safety Rating, Restraint Compatible
The new Vador SA2015 is a complete design departure for Bell, incorporating a sinister blunt nose design and fighter pilot style shield. The Vador features include a lightweight composite shell, comfortable interior fit and rear facing vents to prevent dust and dirt from entering the helmet. The Vador also incorporates Bells fire retardant rubber eye port gasket for improved visor seal and natural breath deflector integrated into the chin bar. Designed primarily for use in drag racing, karting and dirt track racing, the Vador is perfect for racers who demand aggressive styling and like to intimidate the competition.
- Fighter pilot style shield
- Lightweight composite shell
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Integrated channels in the face piece offer multiple options to install integrate radio microphone systems
- Black comfort-plus FR interior fabric for durable performance
- Multi foam density standard interior for outstanding fit
- Rear facing chin bar venturi airflow vents allow air exchange while preventing dust from entering the eye port
- Hollow synthetic rubber gasket seal ensuring that air, water and dirt cant penetrate into the helmet
- Standard size eye port
- 289 3MM SRV Shield (SRV-1 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
- Includes draw string helmet bag & hex wrench
- Colors: White or Flat Black
- Sizes: Small-XL
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Bell Sport SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell K.1 Pro SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell BR.1 SA2015 Helmet
Bell Sport EV SA2015 Racing Helmet
Speedway SA2015 Lightweight Racing Helmet
G-Force CF3 Carbon SA15 Full Face Racing Helmet
Simpson Bandit SA2015 Racing Helmet
Simpson Voyager 2 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.